TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. As a company, Toyota Motor Europe focuses on sustainability and future generations and strongly promotes diversity, inclusion and gender equality. We are highly interested in receiving the applications from professionals of all backgrounds and genders looking to build their career in either scientific, engineering or corporate positions.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. We provide challenging careers and flexibility allowing professionals with varied levels of experience and diverse personal or family backgrounds to develop their talents and accommodate their work-life balance.
Here your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• secondary school (secundair onderwijs, école secondaire) with Electronics degree
• you are a career starter
• experience in Python, Matlab and Labview is an asset
• experience in EMC evaluation would be an asset
• familiar in using EMC equipment (spectrum analyser or network analyser) would be an asset
• good problem solving and analytical skills
• team worker
• excellent communication skills
• fluent in English (TME business language)
• willing to travel frequently (up to 30%)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
• have excellent communication skills
Within the Electronics Engineering Division, the Electronics Evaluation team is responsible for:
• Electronics evaluation
• ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistant System) evaluation
Regarding Electronics Evaluation, we are conducting:
• EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility) evaluation
• Electronics system screening activity on vehicle
• Wire harness evaluation as vehicle development
Additionally we are also investigating EU market needs, EU specific environment and competitor performance as a trend centre.
Our output is reflected to vehicle specification or evaluation criteria.
Our goal is to set competitive performance targets in line with EU market needs/expectations.
In order to achieve this, we are using our evaluation skills (including measurement skills) to clarify performance gaps by objective measurements and proposing suitable C/M and/or System Specification adjustments.
• Together with the other team members, you will be in charge of EMC evaluation for vehicles for the European market. You will be involved in the EMC evaluation such as immunity evaluation, emission evaluation and radio noise evaluation in the EMC chamber.
• Your role includes to bring your technical expertise forward to achieve our increasing EMC jobs.
• You will also investigate new technologies and trends in the field of electronics system through EMC evaluation, including competitor benchmarking and generate proposals.